As I get older, I like to go out less but that doesn’t mean I don’t like to drink any less! I love to entertain. Being a blogger, I always ensure that my drinks look just like my Instagram feed, aesthetically pleasing. I usually work 24/7, so when I found Jackson Morgan Southern Cream I immediately got so excited! It is so delicious to begin with, but the thought of all the yummy drinks I can make with it consumed my brain and I couldn’t wait to have people over so they can fall in love with Jackson Morgan Southern Cream just as I did.
Today is your lucky day because I am going to share my tips and tricks on how to make my Jackson Morgan Southern Cream Banana Split Milkshake with you. It is quick and easy, and only took five minutes at most! My guests were so impressed! See below for my fast how to:
What You Will Need:
-Jackson Morgan Southern Cream Banana Pudding Cream Flavor
-Vanilla Ice Cream
- Take 3-4 scoops of Vanilla ice cream and put it in the blender for 1/4 cup of Jackson Morgan Southern Cream Banana Pudding Cream flavor
- Blend them together until they are mixed well and of a liquid texture
- Pour Chocolate sauce on a plate and dip the top of the sides of your glass in it.
- Pour Sprinkles on the side of the glass and then have it sit to dry for 2 minutes
- Dip the banana into the chocolate sauce and place it in the glass
- Pour the mixed drink into the glass
- Top if off with whip cream and add a strawberry and brownie on the side of the glass for extra decor and yumminess by adding a slice for it to grip the glass with
- Put your straw in and take a sip
You can check out Jackson Morgan Southern Cream by clicking here.
Please drink responsibly!